Gonna keep this one short and sweet because I’ve got reading to do! Here’s the stuff I’m hoping to read this month:
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. Cuz Halloween!
- Things No One Will Tell a Fat Girl: A Handbook for Unapologetic Living by Jes Baker
- Authority by Jeff VanderMeer
- Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 2: Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 3: Crushed by G. Willow Wilson
- Saga, Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan/Fiona Staples
- Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
- Don’t Look Now by Daphne Du Maurier
- Unveiled by Courtney Milan
Happy readings all!