Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Check it out!
This week’s theme? Spring has sprung (or will be sprung soon), and it’s time to think about what I’ll be reading over the next few months. I’m awful at keeping to a TBR, so this is largely notional. It will be interesting to see how many of these I actually read by the end of Spring!
10. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
9. All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
8. The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
7. The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean
6. Religion for Atheists by Alain de Botton
5. Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
4. Sex Criminals, Vol. 2: Two Worlds, One Cop by Matt Fraction & Chip Zdarsky
3. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. You Don’t Have to Like Me by Alida Nugent
1. Radiance by Catherynne M. Valence