Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Check it out!
This week’s theme? Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For X. I’ve been sick lately, so I’ve really been in the mood for comforting books. These are ten of my go-to comfort reads, offered without explanation because I’m doped up on cold medicine. Enjoy!
10. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
9. Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
8. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
7. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
6. Soulless by Gail Carriger
5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
4. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
1. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith